X3 Freshwater Edition
Motorguide is excited to introduce the new X3 trolling motor designed to deliver better performance and durability for anglers looking for the best value in the 40- to 70-pound thrust range. The X3 offers best-in-class steering performance. A dual cable pull-pull steering system eliminates slack, while the innovative patent-pending Variable Ratio Technology reduces torque steer feedback and improves responsiveness.
- Durability means reliability - rigid aircraft-grade aluminum mount, stainless steel bushings and outer shaft, and composite shaft with a lifetime guarantee
- Quiet on the water - fewer metal-to-metal interfaces, precision bearings, and new composite locking pins eliminate more noise and ensure noise-free operation over time
- Precision steering - dual cable pull-pull system eliminates slack and provides the best-in-class steering performance
All New Mount
The X3 mounting bracket is built tough with aircraft-grade extruded aluminium to minimize flex and provide precision control under high-thrust.
• Improved rigidity and durability
• Easier to stow and deploy
• Wider base for added stability
• Stainless steel bushings in key wear points
• Easy motor height adjustment and motor removal
New Rugged Composite Shaft
The new larger diameter shafts are rugged and corrosion resistant, paired with a durable stainless steel outer shaft. Special composite construction provides greater impact protection and is backed by a lifetime factory warranty.
Precision Response Steering
The X3 offers best-in-class steering performance. A dual cable pull-pull steering system eliminates slack, while the innovative patent-pending Variable Ratio Technology reduces torque steer feedback and improves responsiveness. A newly designed and reinforced foot pedal also provides better feel and control.
Variable Ratio Technology
• Reduces torque steer feedback
• Dual-cable system eliminates steering slop and noise
• Precision bearings and locking collar eliminates shaft clicking
Composite Locking Pins
By improving these frequently worn parts with modern composite materials we have exponentially increased durability at the most common failure point. The all new pins also eliminate annoying metal-on-metal "clicking" which only adds to the already stealthy nature of the x3.
Powerful Dual Blade Propeller
Comes equipped with a 2 blade propeller for maximum power and weedlessness.
|Model||Peak Thrust||Shaft Length||Shaft Material||Volts||Control||Speed Control||Propeller|
|Foot-control, bow mount|
|X3-45FW FB / 36”||45||36||Composite||12||Pull/Pull||5||2-Blade Weedless|
|X3-45FW FB / 45”||45||45||Composite||12||Pull/Pull||5||2-Blade Weedless|
|X3-45FW FB / 50”||45||50||Composite||12||Pull/Pull||5||2-Blade Weedless|
|X3-55FW FB / 36”||55||36||Composite||12||Pull/Pull||5||2-Blade Weedless|
|X3-55FW FB / 45”||55||45||Composite||12||Pull/Pull||5||2-Blade Weedless|
|X3-55FW FB / 50”||55||50||Composite||12||Pull/Pull||5||2-Blade Weedless|
|X3-70FW FB / 45”||70||45||Composite||24||Pull/Pull||5||2-Blade Weedless|
|X3-70FW FB / 50”||70||50||Composite||24||Pull/Pull||5||2-Blade Weedless|
|Hand-control, bow mount|
|X3-45FW HB / 50”||45||50||Composite||12||Hand||5/2||Machete III|
|X3-55FW HB / 50”||55||50||Composite||12||Hand||5/2||Machete III|