Your cart is empty.
- Anodized Aluminum - Specially Extruded 1-1/2" O.D./.065 inch wall dia. aluminum alloy is given a protective anodized finish
- Anodized Aluminum lasts considerably longer than non-anodized aluminum when used in corrosive or wet environments
- Aluminum Pike Poles are considerably lighter than the same lengths made with ash
- Aluminum handles will not warp or break; they are rugged and durable and stay straight with continued use
- Hardwood fittings in each end are secured by machine crimping
- Dixie Industries' exclusive CORE LOK rubber seal assures a watertight barrier making the Pike Pole buoyant even when used extensively in and around water
- Pike hooks are manufactured from a single piece of high carbon steel and drop forged
- Shanks are threaded to allow screwing into handle
- Pike points have twisted thread resisting removal unless half turned after being seated
- Pike hooks are available in three styles: straight pike and hook, curved pike and hook and straight pike only (curved pike and hook and straight pike only are available on a special order basis)
- Made in U.S.A.