11 Bearing System • Adjustable Centrifugal Brake • Zero-Reverse
The Tournament LITE weighs in at only 5.7 ounces, with a big thank you for its compact fighting weight coming from the reel’s one-piece, lightweight C45 carbon frame and sideplates. The Tournament LITE’s cast control uses Lew’s® already proven externally adjustable 6-pin, 27 position SpeedCast® externally Adjustable Centrifugal Braking System (ACB).
- One-piece, new lightweight carbon frame and sideplates
- Double anodized machined aluminum spool
- Easily removable palming sideplate
- Premium 11 bearing system with stainless steel double-shielded ball bearings and Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Externally adjustable 6-pin, 27 position SpeedCast® Adjustable Centrifugal Braking (ACB) System
- Anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with audible click
- Rugged carbon fiber metal star drag system (14 lbs. of drag power)
- Bowed, lightweight, aluminum reel handle with Lew's® custom paddle handle knobs
- Titanium-coated Zirconia line guide
SpeedCast® Adjustable Centrifugal Break
The SpeedCast® Adjustable Centrifugal Brake System delivers an extreme range of braking power from free spool to maximum by simply clicking its external dial to choose among 27 variable settings.
The Tournament Lite puts you in control of your casts, perfectly aligning brake power to lure size. With this system you will have more casting control over light lures, while maximizing casting distance with all lures.